Railroad Protective Liability (RPL) is required of contractors who perform work within 50 of a railroad.
- Contractor must carry General Liability limits equal to the RPL limits requested in the form of General Liability and/or Excess Liability
- Delete the contractual exclusion for work within 50 feet of a Railroad on the General Liability and Excess Liability policies
- Or higher limits as required by contract.
- Various A-Rated Insurance companies
- Admitted & Non-Admitted Paper (depending on project)
- Available in All States
- Special endorsements can be added as required by contract
- Evacuation Expenses
- Environmental Coverages
- Other coverage requirements
Tougher Exposures are acceptable; however, additional information is typically required:
- Underground construction, such as tunnels
- Use of explosives
- Bridge construction