Wherever your business is taking you, we can help you get there.
Today, any competitive company – regardless of size – should expect the same level of risk management expertise internationally as it does domestically. That means more than just dots on a map. It means having knowledgeable, experienced, easy-to-access international insurance professionals who can deliver the same products and services around the world as they do on your home turf.
At Truss, our worldwide network encompasses experienced brokers in 130 countries ready to serve your insurance and risk management needs. Network affiliation gives our clients ready access to international markets and exposure analysis based on global and local risk perspectives.
We can save you time and worry because we have services already in place where you need them. To ensure that you receive the right results every time, our approach consists of three basic principles:
1. Identifying and evaluating your global exposures.
2. Creating and delivering a global risk management program specific to your needs.
3. Developing long-term relationships and programs to minimize your long-term cost of risk.
Truss employs an 11-step management and maintenance process to ensure a smooth line of communication is provided to you every step of the way.
- Locally Required Placements
- Political Risk
- Foreign Liability
- Foreign Voluntary Compensation
- Executive Risk Programs
- Trade Credit Risk
- Marine Cargo / War Risks
- AD&D Program
- Health Benefit Programs
- Kidnap and Ransom / Extortion
- International Property / Mechanical Breakdown