Some brokers are about products. We’re about partnerships.
Comprehensive Coverage Analysis
When market changes occur, innovative approaches surface, new products become available, or major adaptations to current coverages take place, you can count on thorough communication and advice from your team at Truss.
Education and Training
We sponsor client-centered seminars and workshops on statutory compliance and best practices to ensure you stay ahead of the regulations that might affect you.
Our clients get comprehensive loss analysis reports that help identify and mitigate situations that lead to costly losses. This includes analysis of claim trends, design and implementation of risk management solutions, and coordination of in-service training or re-training.
An Extended Network of Specialized Experts
Truss has built a strong network of strategic partnerships to help you access valuable services that go above and beyond what’s expected of a broker. Examples of these resources include disaster planning, ergonomic evaluations, assistance with billing and collection, and more.
Advanced Risk Management Solutions
We work closely with key risk management representatives from numerous insurance companies to provide you with on-site risk management services tailored to your particular needs.
Available Services and Resources
• Pre-Filled Applications
• Delivery of Binders and Certificates
• Policy Delivery and Review
• Coverage Checklists
• Semi-Annual Claims Review
• Work Safety and Loss Control
• Human Resource Consultation
• Healthcare Best Practices Seminars
• Disaster Recovery Planning
• Coordination of Loss Prevention Seminars
• Coordination of On-Site Risk Management Sessions
• Claims Free Credit Evaluation
• Building and Business Interruption Evaluation
• Mid-Term Payroll Review
• Pre-Renewal Strategy Session
• Annual Stewardship Report