We help you transform surety credit from a hassle to a competitive advantage.
Rather than focusing your time and energy on the complexities of your surety program, our team works to find solutions that work for you.
10 Timely Questions to Assess your Surety Team
Is your Surety team as good as it should be? Talk to the professionals at Truss; we turn all of these questions into answers and solutions. Ask yourself:
- Do you know exactly where your surety program is now or is it very vague?
- What size of jobs can you bid?
- How is the surety analyzing your working capital and net worth, which are the two major drivers of surety credit?
- What is the financial condition of your surety? Are they experiencing losses which could affect your surety program?
- When was the last time you met with your surety?
- Will your surety agent be able to help you if you need to make a claim on someone’s bond or find a new CPA, attorney, or banker?
- Do you know what you need to do to expand your surety program?
- Do you have a pro-active approach with your surety professional?
- How well does your surety agent know the surety personnel, from the local level all the way up to the President of the surety operation?
- Is your surety agent recognized by others as an industry expert?
If these questions leave you feeling less than confident about your surety program, contact us. With nearly a century of collective experience in surety, we’re ready to help you transform your surety credit strategy from a hassle to a clear competitive advantage.